Connecting Anglican Communities globally
God works through the Church as light in the world to bring good news, justice, and love.
When your Church, School, or Anglican community partners with Anglican Overseas Aid (AOA) they partner with Anglican communities globally. Together we work towards a world free of poverty where dignity for all people is restored and creation is renewed. We would love to hear from you to explore what a partnership might look like with AOA. Partnerships are incredibly valuable and look different for different Anglican Communities.
‘It is a privilege for us to partner with Anglican Overseas Aid. We love being able to support local Christian initiatives around the world to make a real and lasting difference. The emphasis on local partnerships is vital as those on the ground know best what is needed in their communities. AOA connects us with these great local initiatives and allows us to be partners with them. As a church, we have also grown in our understanding through our partnership with AOA. Hearing the stories of local initiatives in different parts of the world broadens our horizons and allows us to celebrate the incredible things that God is doing through his faithful people.’– Tim Johnson Senior Minister - St John’s Anglican Church, Diamond Creek, and Archdeacon of the Yarra.
Partnering with AOA allows your congregation to see the transformative connections they are making through;
- An Annual AOA Church service with a tool kit to inspire and engage your congregation in God's work
- The ability to support a particular project, country, or thematic area
- Resources to support disasters and humanitarian emergencies
- Opportunities to connect with international partners
- Regular prayer and story updates
- Free advent and lent reflection booklets available in print or digital formats
- Speakers that can visit your church
- Events and gatherings to inspire and learn
We look forward to partnering with you and your parish as we work towards a renewed creation free of poverty.