Make a difference!
Marketing & Communications Officer needed at AOA (Part-time, 3 days per week)
We are seeking a service oriented, creative and results-driven individual to join our team as a Marketing & Communications Officer.
The role is based at our office in Collingwood, and there is flexibility to work from home for one day per week on an agreed basis.
Working as a member of the small AOA team, the role reports to the Marketing & Communications Advisor. Your key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Planning and implementation of four fundraising appeals per year.
- Writing, design and implementation of two supporter magazines per annum.
- Oversight and project management of the Annual Report.
- Management of the AOA website and social media.
- An ability to work within the ethos of AOA as a Christian faith-based development agency, and an empathy with our founding purpose.
AOA is a child safe organisation that is committed to upholding a strong safeguarding culture for all personnel and safe environment within all our programs. The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal history check and sign the AOA Safeguarding and Personal Codes of Conduct, which are available on our website.
Closing date for this position is 5:00pm Friday 28 July 2021.
Applicants should supply a full CV (including at least two referees) plus a covering letter which speaks to their suitability for this important role. Please send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org