Make a difference!
Marketing & Communications Officer needed at AOA
We are seeking a service oriented, creative and results-driven individual to join our team as a Marketing & Communications Officer.
This is a 12-month contract position working four days per week (or full time if candidates prefer) with the possibility for extension. It is based at our office in Collingwood, and there is flexibility to work from home for one day per week on an agreed basis.
Working as a member of the small AOA team, the role reports to the Marketing & Communications Advisor. Your key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Planning, design and implementation of four fundraising appeals per year.
- Writing, design and implementation of two supporter magazines per annum.
- Oversight and project management of the Annual Report.
- Management of the AOA website and social media.
- An ability to work within the ethos of AOA as a Christian faith-based development agency, and an empathy with our founding purpose.
AOA is a child safe organisation that is committed to upholding a strong safeguarding culture for all personnel and safe environment within all our programs. The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal history check and sign the AOA Safeguarding and Personal Codes of Conduct, which are available on our website.
Closing date for this position is 5:00pm Friday 4 June 2021.
The full Job Description is available here.
Applicants should supply a full CV (including at least two referees) plus a covering letter which speaks to their suitability for this important role. This should be directed to the attention of Darren Sterling, at: firstname.lastname@example.org