Home Act Work with us Work with Us
- Join the Anglican Overseas Aid team.
- Flexible working hours 30 -37.5 hours per week.
- Combination of Office and Work From Home available.
You are seeking a role that:
- Provides purpose and meaning, that aligns with your core values.
- Makes a clear, positive impact in the world.
- Is people-focused, enabling social interaction and connection.
- Offers a collaborative and participative culture with great work flexibility.
OUTLINE & PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Anglican Overseas Aid (AOA) is an overseas relief and development agency connected to the Anglican Church of Australia. Together with the broader Anglican community, we work together for God’s renewed creation, free of poverty.
Our vision is to see communities, particularly in the Asia-Pacific and Africa, addressing the pressures of poverty, moving towards greater gender equality and climate resilience. We work with like-minded partners to deliver localised best practice development that positively impacts the lives of their communities. We seek to inspire and support Australian Anglicans who, motivated by their faith, engage as good global neighbours.
As Partnerships Manager you will establish and build partnerships with Anglican churches and individuals, connecting them to the impactful work of AOA.
You will use your strong communication skills to convey how both Churches and individuals can be part of this transformational story, creating a positive impact in the lives of people living in poverty through their financial support.
The ideal candidate will approach the role with initiative, drive and internal motivation to raise awareness of poverty and injustice, and to see God’s world as it should be.
The Partnerships Manager is responsible for:
- developing and implementing an annual engagement to increase both the number of Church Partners and Major Donors and their financial contributions to AOA’s work.
- managing relational engagement with Anglican churches in Australia.
- producing impact reports to deepen engagement and support both individuals and churches in their response to poverty and injustice.
- coordinating and supporting with resources, a group of volunteers and clergy to speak at churches.
- maintaining accurate supporter records to ensure that AOA engages in a people-centred and relevant manner to each supporter.
- working collaboratively across the organisation to implement key events for Churches, Clergy and Major Donors.
- speaking at Anglican Churches
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES:
- A deep understanding of the Anglican Church and its various segments.
- An ability to build relationships and partnerships that lead to increased funding.
- Strong communication skills that educate and motivate supporters.
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Flexible and agile with the ability to work well under deadlines and pressure.
- Ability to work within the ethos of Anglican Overseas Aid as a faith-based development agency.
Please apply ASAP as applications will be reviewed as they are received.
A position description is attached.
To submit your application, click here:https://www.ethicaljobs.com.au/members/anglicanoverseasaid/partnerships-manager
The position is ideally based in Melbourne, Victoria.
A position description can be found here: AOA Partnerships Manager PD – March 2023
AOA is a child-safe organisation that is committed to upholding a strong safeguarding culture for all personnel and a safe environment within all our programs. The successful applicant will be required to undertake criminal history checks and sign the AOA Safeguarding and Personal Codes of Conduct, which is available on our website.
As this is a permanent position, applicants must be an Australian citizen/permanent resident or have a suitable visa that allows permanent part-time work in Australia, in order to apply for this position